Covid-19 has had a significant impact on the University of Twente and will most likely do so in the coming period. We are working hard to ensure we can proceed with our activities in a safe and responsible manner.
At the same time, our researchers are doing a great job in researching the coronavirus and how to combat the crisis from multiple angles.
We would like to keep you updated on the latest developments.
- 7 August, 2020Covid-19 update 7 August 2020
- 20 July, 2020Update on the Covid-19 cases on campus
- 7 July, 2020Six cases of COVID-19 on campus
- 3 July, 2020Latest Covid-19 update on utwente.nl
- 17 June, 2020International travel may take place again
- 15 June, 2020Guidelines Shaping Hybrid Education in the 1.5m university established