- Find & access literatureBorrow booksDatabases A-ZGuides per disciplineOff-campus accessPhysical (book) collectionsPurchase literatureUT RepositoriesWays to access literature
- Library services & facilitiesCharges library servicesContact & opening hoursCovid-19: Library services & updatesLibrary registration & accountLibrary staffStudy facilities
- Publication & archivingAdvice on publishingApply for ISBN & DOIOpen accessPublication bachelor/master thesisPublication doctoral thesisUT Journal BrowserUT Research Information (Pure)
- Referencing & copyrightCopyrightEndnoteMendeleyReferencing & plagiarismUse of copyrighted educational material
- Research Data ManagementAbout the value of RDMData policies and requirementsEffective planning and budgetingHandling data during your researchPreserving and publishing data (FAIR)Research software managementTraining and support
- Research impactAcademic & societal impactIncreasing Visibility & ImpactOrcidSciVal
- Training & developmentInformation Literacy | GuidesInformation Literacy | Microlectures
- University Library FAQStudying / group work in the library When is the University Library open? Please consult Contact & opening hours. How do I reserve an individual study place...