COVID-19 has had a major impact on the University of Twente and this will likely continue to be the case for the foreseeable future. We follow the guidelines issued by the government and are doing everything we can to continue our activities as safely and responsibly as possible. At the same time, our researchers are working tirelessly to study the coronavirus and combat the crisis from various angles.
We ask all our staff and students to work and study from home as much as possible. It goes without saying that we will continue to closely monitor the latest developments concerning the coronavirus. You can stay up to date via the UT's website, our newsletters for students and staff, Canvas and our staff and student portals.
We are closely monitoring the latest developments concerning the coronavirus. You can find the latest updates here.
- 14 January, 2021News item: Universities reduce binding recommendation (BSA) standards
- 15 December, 2020News item: update on the coronavirus situation
- 14 October, 2020Covid-19 update 14 October 2020
- 29 September, 2020Covid-19 update 29 September 2020
- 21 August, 2020Covid-19 update 21 August 2020
- 7 August, 2020Covid-19 update 7 August 2020