Welcome to the subject guide civil engineering. Here you can find the main information sources about water sciences, traffic and transportation, building and construction. For questions you can contact the information specialist civil engineering, Lisette Bochev.
- Information literacy
- Purchase literature
- Advice Open Access
- Advice data management
Other relevant databases
- Civil Engineering Database (CEDB): Publications of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- TRID Database: Scientific and technical articles about traffic and transportation.
- Hydrotheek: Publications about hydrology, aquatic ecology, water management and water treatment in the Netherlands.
- GeoBase: Articles about earth sciences
- CRC handbook of engineering tables
- Springer handbook of engineering statistics
- The engineering handbook
Civil engineering general:
Building and construction management:
- Concrete construction engineering handbook
- Encyclopedia of solid earth geophysics
- Construction supply chain management handbook
Traffic, transport and planning: Handbook of transportation science
Water management and hydrology: Encyclopedia of lakes and reservoirs and Handbook of water and wastewater treatment technologies