The video team is made up of experienced professionals with a proven background in media production. From studio shoots to multi-camera events, video editing to 2D and 3D animation, team/zoom support to live streaming from our professional studio. The video team likes to be challenged and is always on the lookout for innovation, but also keen to use proven technology.
So, are you looking for a team of professionals to help you bring your ideas to life? Contact us for more information.
- Do-It-Yourself studioThe Do-It-Yourself (DIY) studio is meant for creating microlectures or live presentations. The one-button approach makes it easy for a teacher to record a microlecture. Recordings are performed with no crew and no editing is needed. An easy-to-use system allows for the creation of professional-level ‘templates’ – including all the transitions, animations, titles, and animated elements. The teleprompter offers voice recognition functionality and automatically scrolls through the script in accordance with your pace of speech. Book now! click here The DIY studio is of course for creating appealing and excellent quality videos. From our experience, we can help you to make video’s the best possible way. There are several options to create video materials. Most of them start by creating a script and attractive visuals (without copyright issues). We can help to create these scripts and materials to get an optimum in time and recording investment. Costs The services are free of charge for lecture purposes. Preparation
- Innovation in educationInnovations in education, is an ongoing process. Teachers and students of today are on the lookout for challenges and opportunities to connect to the outside world. The video team continuously looks for new innovative ways to accomplish this/to support them. Examples are the use of the DIY-studio, Lightboards, tablets, or 360º-videos. Just to name a few. Lightboard recording The Lightboard is a glass chalkboard pumped full of light. It's for recording and hosting video lecture topics. You face toward your viewers, and your writing glows in front of you. It’s a great tool that combines both a video lecture with the benefits of a real whiteboard. It’s an excellent tool for recording video clips that include mathematical formulas, exercises, examples and drawings. Click here for more information. How does it work? The Lightboard is positioned between you and the camera. You can teach like you are used to and write on it with neon markers to explain the concepts. Because you are facing the camera, the Lightboard
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)MOOC is short for Massive Online Open Course. These courses are usually free of charge and offered for Future Learn Platform Through the worldwide platform FutureLearn.org, the UT offers a variety of MOOCs. Most MOOCs are repeated regularly. For details: utwente.nl/mooc futurelearn.com/partners/twente Contact Contact person within UT (only visible after login):
- Motion graphics and animationThis is a very broad category of media ranging from simple 2D/3D animated infographics in a variety of styles to complex photorealistic 3D animation, simulation and visual effects. Our in-house video team can provide several animations styles like 2D and 3D animation or combine existing video (film) with 3D animations or motion graphics. Examples 2D Animation University of Twente | Bachelor’s in Advanced Technology | 2D animation This animation explains what you can expect from the Bachelor's in Advanced Technology. Do you want to know more about the programme? Visit: Advanced Technology | https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/bachelor/programmes/advanced-technology/ 3D Animation / simulation University of Twente | NewGen 2023 | Breakdown Animation combined with video University of Twente | NewGen 2023 | Promotion We can offer the following support for animation projects: Concept design and production: we help you to translate your idea to a script and help you to determine which animation style best suits your
- Podcast recording facilitiesThe video team offers hardware for podcast recordings for UT members as well as a studio facility for recordings. Want to record a podcast? click here Apply as voice over Click here The power of the podcast Many people do not like to read, but they do like to listen. This makes a podcast very suitable as a means of communication. A podcast can be used for many purposes: inspiration, information, opinion, education, or entertainment. In our Studio 200 in the Spiegel building, we can accommodate up to 4 guests simultaneously. With our professional RØDE Podcaster Pro audio mixer you can personalize your podcast with intros and tunes. As it is a mobile solution, you can also record outside the studio at your preferred location. Vodcast Podcasts are usually audio recordings. But we have the option to record with cameras as well. With our automatic camera switching or a fixed Picture-in-Picture setup we can record your podcast, so it becomes a vodcast: a video podcast. Inventory RØDE podcaster pro (Companion App (Win
- Studio 200In our studio 200, we facilitate recordings and webcasts for live-lectures, informative video’s, e-learnings and discussion panels of all kinds. With the ability to use greenscreen techniques, any backdrop can be used for your show. We also offer lightboard recordings and recordings of podcasts or ‘’visual-radio’’. All the studio programs can be streamed live via UT.live, ZOOM, MS TEAMS, YuJa and YouTube We offer full support; camera’s, lights, and audio solutions will be taken care of by our professional crew. Costs The services are free of charge for lecture purposes. Reservation request Please use this form for a reservation request: Studio 200 booking Location The studio is located in the Spiegel Building, room 200 (second floor). Location on Mazemap: https://link.mazemap.com/w7QFwLO2 Carrousel (Visible in Serviceportal as slideshow) Live streaming and recording VIDEO REGISTRATION (RECORDINGS, INTERVIEWS, PRESENTATIONS, EVENTS) The main Studio 200 and the DIY-studio is of course for creating appealing and
- Video creation by external suppliersWould you like to have a video made of a congress or an awards ceremony? Or perhaps you would like to make the presentation of your institute a little more dynamic? There are very many options, but in order to be able to evaluate quotations properly, you do need to have some knowledge of matters such as prices, rights and scripts. We are happy to help in making things easier. Below is a list of parties with which the University of Twente often works. They offer good value for money. Quitclaim videography links to Quitclaim_Videography.pdf Download this quit claim form that the people who will be filmed need to fill in. Quitclaim photography links to Quitclaim_photography.pdf Download this quit claim form that the people who will be portrayed need to fill in. Video Team UT Video Team of the University of Twente is designed to make professional video productions. This Video Team consists of skilled professionals with a proven background in media creation. From studio recordings to multi-camera events, video editing
- Videoteam portfolioThe portfolio below is a selection of our knowledge and expertise in various video fields. video productions InteractionLab University of Twente | Interactionlab | Promotion TCO University of Twente | POF Dodecahedron Impeller setup | Promotion NewGen University of Twente | NewGen 2023 | Promotion Strong passwords University of Twente | Strong passwords | Promotion Is your password secure? RRI2scale project RRI2SCALE Project | Promotion Designlab tour University of Twente | Designlab Tour | Promotion Robotmaatje University of Twente | Robot Maatje English | Promotion Microlectures Cource University of Twente | Microlecture course | Explainer 3D animations / hybrid animations Newgen Breakdown University of Twente | NewGen 2023 | Breakdown 2D animations Bachelor’s in Advanced Technology University of Twente | Bachelor’s in Advanced Technology | 2D animation This animation explains what you can expect from the Bachelor's in Advanced Technology. Do you want to know more about the programme? Visit: Advanced Technology
- YuJa - Video platformYuJa will replace the current Vimeo platform and offers all the basic tools we use now. Uploading video content.
- Zoom and Microsoft TeamsZoom is a video communications platform. It can be used for non-confidential one-on-one or group meetings. Also see: Zoom general information/FAQ Microsoft Teams You can use Teams to invite your colleagues to chat, meet, call and work together. This can all be done in one place, wherever you are. Also see: Microsoft Teams general information and FAQ.