Our one-year Master’s programme (MSc.) in Business Administration is an internationally oriented programme and is taught entirely in English. You can start both the Master's programme and, as far as necessary, your personalized pre-Master's programme, in September or February. Read more about the Master's programme, our double degree options, the pre-Master's programme and admission. You can also find more information about career prospects.
We also offer a bachelor's programme (BSc.) in International Business Administration.
looking for a bachelor's Programme?
Please visit the website of the BSc International Business Administration programme at the University of Twente (UT).
Do you want to devise solutions to complex and global business problems? We will teach you how to apply scientific methods in practice and equip you for a successful career in the business world.
focus and specializations
During the Master of Science programme in Business Administration, you will learn how to help organizations improve their business and solve complex problems. You will work on these solutions in a challenging, high-tech environment by combining state-of-the-art theory with practical application. Our Business Administration programme offers the following five specialization tracks (with diploma mentioning):
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Strategy
- Strategic Marketing & Business Information
- Human Resource Management
- Purchasing & Supply Management
- Financial Management
If you are eager to deepen your knowledge and extend your expertise, we offer double diploma programmes with our partners in Berlin and Lappeenranta (Finland). You can also strengthen your profile by choosing the fourth elective in the field of Change Management.
Business Administration at the UT?
Our combination of academic rigour and practical relevance, our cross-disciplinary perspective and the business context focus are important characteristics of the Business Administration programme at the UT. In Twente you will get the best of both worlds: highly relevant core knowledge across the broad spectrum of the business world and focused expertise in your chosen profile.
Are you interested in working on complex business problems in a challenging, innovative and technical environment? Then, the multidisciplinary, highly entrepreneurial and internationally oriented Master’s programme in Business Administration at the University of Twente (UT) might be perfect for you! High Tech Human Touch!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
As a graduate of the MSc Business Administration programme at the University of Twente, you will be an entrepreneurial, academically trained and globally oriented middle(-level) management specialist. You will be competent in independently conducting multidisciplinary research, designing complex innovative business solutions and organizing management and change processes in ‘high tech human touch’ contexts. You will be specialized in one of our five specialization tracks.
The programme is characterized by:
- A wide choice of electives offered by our renowned Twente Business Administration departments and chairs, providing unrivalled flexibility and opportunities for in-depth specialization;
- A low teacher-student ratio, facilitating tailored feedback and encouraging you in your personal development;
- The combination of academic rigour and practical relevance;
- Ample opportunity within graduation projects for conducting research in organizations;
- A focus on the international context of global business;
- Manageable study load: the programme is divided into semesters (quarters) and combines lectures & tutorials;
- A design approach to devising business solutions;
- Cross-disciplinary perspective that approaches topics from various academic angles;
- International orientation and students from different backgrounds;
- A wonderful green campus that provides an ideal study environment;
- A Master of Science (MSc) degree (please check for yourself whether you aim to obtain an MSc BA or an MBA degree).
Organizations are keen to find talented people with the know-how to tackle complex global problems and successfully implement and manage new strategies and business processes.
As a graduate of the Master’s in Business Administration, you’ll be a specialist who is fully capable of independently analyzing issues of management and administration in a wide range of organizations. Our graduates are also engaged in devising solutions to challenges in a variety of social and market sectors. They are uniquely able to create and apply new developments, both individually and in a group context, for the benefit of a wide range of organizations. You could embark on a career in consultancy, industry or with an international organization, for instance Google or Deloitte.
The Master’s programme in Business Administration is only available on a full-time basis.
Would you like to know more about the Master's programme Business Administration? Check out the study programme, eligibility criteria and career prospects. Feel free to contact us for more information.