Are you eager to deepen your understanding of human behaviour, while gaining the practical skills to create and design effective solutions?
Do you see yourself using your psychological expertise to solve real-world, contemporary issues, in fields as diverse as industry, education, health, technology, and safety? Are you looking for a solid Master's programme that combines the academic rigor of classical psychology with a practical, 21st-century approach that will make you a future-proof psychologist? If so, then the University of Twente’s Master’s in Psychology is the right choice for you. You can start in September or February.
At the University of Twente, we believe that to understand human behaviour means to understand the world. In tackling today’s challenges, from new technologies and global conflicts to health crises and changing perceptions of identity, psychologists must go beyond academic theory, and become practical problem-solvers. In this Master’s, you will receive not only the specialist knowledge necessary to become an expert, but also the hands-on skills to apply your expertise in helping people, communities and organisations.
This programme will equip you with the tools to become a leading 21st-century psychologist:
- By combining classical and theoretical psychology with a technologically informed and applied approach, you will be ready to tackle complex present-day and future problems
- You will learn to be both a designer and a researcher, either in a research context or in designing effective interventions to influence human behaviour
- With our emphasis on contemporary and future technology, you will gain valuable insight into our 21st-century society, gaining the skills needed to help people
- By specialising in five one-of-a-kind fields, you can shape your Master’s degree to your own interests, preparing yourself for the career path of your choice
Whether you become a psychologist counselling individual clients, or an adviser or problem-solver in industry, government, public health and health care or education, studying Psychology at the University of Twente will make you a valuable asset, equipping you to make a real difference in our world.
- Human Factors and Engineering Psychology
- Conflict, Risk and Safety
- Health Psychology and Technology
- Learning Sciences
- Positive Clinical Psychology and Technology
There are many reasons to choose this Master’s at the University of Twente. Here are the main reasons: