You have decided that you want to apply for a MASTER's at the University of Twente? Great!
Applying can be a time-consuming procedure. If necessary Student Services will gladly assist you further. To arrange your enrolment or re-enrolment at an institution of higher education in the Netherlands, you have to start at the website Studielink.
You may be admitted to a (pre-)master's on the condition that you still have to pass. Therefore, please know that you can apply even though you have not yet completed your degree. Check the admission requirements for a specific programme on the site of the master's of your choice.
Choose your application route
There are different types of applications, so please make sure you choose the right route below based on your educational background, nationality and personal situation:
Deferral of your application
If you wish to defer your application to the next intake moment or your application was cancelled because you missed a deadline, you can always apply for the next intake moment. Please take the following steps:
- Login to your Studielink account.
- Withdraw your current master’s application.
- Make a new application for the next intake moment via Studielink before the application deadline. For some (pre-)master's - and also for specialisations within the master's - you can enrol on 1 February. Check with your desired master whether the pre-master’s or master's specialisation starts in September and/or in February.
- Upload all required documents in the Osiris application portal.
- Submit your new application via Osiris before the application deadline.
When can you start with your application?
From 1 October onwards for the upcoming September intake.
From 1 March onwards for the upcoming February intake.