On 19 and 20 March 2019, the ICT Open was held in Hilversum. ICT.OPEN is a Dutch conference aiming to bring together fundamental and applied ICT research. The event is organized by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and the ICT Research Platform for the Netherlands (IPN). During ICT Open, Rob Bemthuis and Maartijn Koot, Phd students of the DataRel project presented a poster about their project at this event. The DataRel project, funded by NWO, is part of the ‘Big Data: Real Time ICT for Logistics’ research program which focusses on scientific research on innovative Big Data applications in the logistics sector. In turn, this research program is part of the Commit2Data project.
Friday 22 March 2019
More recent news
- Thu 20 Jan 2022Needle-free injection: from spring-driven to laser-driven
- Tue 18 Jan 2022Professor Verdonschot appointed as Scientific Director MedTechNL
- Tue 18 Jan 2022Perspectives: 'Science at the heart of public discourse'
- Sat 15 Jan 2022Albert van den Berg member of Swiss engineering academy
- Thu 13 Jan 2022Improving primary school mathematics performance with a diagnostic question