On 19 and 20 March 2019, the ICT Open was held in Hilversum. ICT.OPEN is a Dutch conference aiming to bring together fundamental and applied ICT research. The event is organized by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and the ICT Research Platform for the Netherlands (IPN). During ICT Open, Rob Bemthuis and Maartijn Koot, Phd students of the DataRel project presented a poster about their project at this event. The DataRel project, funded by NWO, is part of the ‘Big Data: Real Time ICT for Logistics’ research program which focusses on scientific research on innovative Big Data applications in the logistics sector. In turn, this research program is part of the Commit2Data project.
Friday 22 March 2019
More recent news
- Fri 7 Aug 2020Covid-19 update 7 August 2020
- Thu 6 Aug 2020Ethical test: final phase corona app testing
- Thu 30 Jul 2020UIF Twente organises Twente-4 Hours Global
- Wed 29 Jul 2020The 2020 TechMed Event
- Mon 27 Jul 2020UT will research the role of aerosols in spreading of COVID-19