On 19 and 20 March 2019, the ICT Open was held in Hilversum. ICT.OPEN is a Dutch conference aiming to bring together fundamental and applied ICT research. The event is organized by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and the ICT Research Platform for the Netherlands (IPN). During ICT Open, Rob Bemthuis and Maartijn Koot, Phd students of the DataRel project presented a poster about their project at this event. The DataRel project, funded by NWO, is part of the ‘Big Data: Real Time ICT for Logistics’ research program which focusses on scientific research on innovative Big Data applications in the logistics sector. In turn, this research program is part of the Commit2Data project.
Friday 22 March 2019
More recent news
- Thu 11 Aug 2022UT designed nanoparticles train immune cells to fight cancer
- Tue 9 Aug 2022Scientists offer blueprint for sustainable redesign of food systems
- Tue 26 Jul 2022One step ahead in the intuitive control of bionic legs
- Thu 21 Jul 2022Summer of inspiration on campus
- Mon 18 Jul 2022ROC Aventus and NIPV officially partner in the Centre for Security and Digitalisation