A university Open Day should be about more than just collecting information. What you want is an experience. To explore uncharted territories. Make mind-blowing discoveries. And have tremendous fun in the process. So be sure to experience the Open Days at the University of Twente. It’s a world you’ll never want to leave.
Bachelor's Open Days
Fancy a future-defining Bachelor’s programme? Visit our Bachelor's Open Days on Friday 17 or Saturday 18 March.
Master's Open Day
Looking for the right Master’s programme? Visit our Master's Open Day on Thursday 16 March.
Get a taste of your own future
Are you searching for that perfect Bachelor’s or Master’s programme that will take you to new heights? The Open Days at the University of Twente (UT), in the Netherlands, will help you find your path upward.
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT US
- We offer an extensive range of highly acclaimed Bachelor's and Master's programmes
- We stand out from other universities because of our unique ‘High Tech Human Touch’ approach, which integrates social sciences and engineering
- As the Netherlands’ most entrepreneurial university we’ll gladly help you launch your own startup (we’ve helped launch 900 already)
- Our vibrant, green campus is the only American-style campus in the Netherlands
- Our high international ranking places us among the world’s top universities
Can't make it to an Open Day? Try these alternatives
We realize, of course, that dropping by for a day is easier said than done if you live in another country, especially outside Europe. To help you connect with us, we’ve lined up a few alternatives:
- Visit the Bachelor's Open Days or Master's Open Day in November
- Sign up for our Student for a Day programme
- Visit us at education fairs around the world
- Chat with students at our Study Information Centre
Welcome to one of the world's leading research universities
The University of Twente is a leading international research university in the Netherlands. Our many English-taught programmes and our unique profile and campus attract many non-Dutch students. We provide high-quality teaching and research with an approach we call ‘High Tech Human Touch’, uniquely combining social sciences and engineering. Our university is ideally situated in Europe, roughly centred between Paris, London and Berlin. Amsterdam is just two hours away by train.
Multi-talented? Check out University College Twente
Especially for multi-talented students we offer University College Twente (ATLAS), a unique Liberal Arts & Sciences Bachelor’s programme that integrates technology and social sciences.
Enschede, a vibrant student city
With 26.000 students and a wide range of clubs and bars, Enschede is a very popular student city with a decidedly international ambiance. Dotted with lush green parks, the city is rich in culture and takes pride in being the ultimate shoppers’ paradise in this part of the Netherlands.
Location and itinerary
Questions? Contact us today
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing, WhatsApping, calling or chatting with the students at our Study Information Centre.