On14 March 2018, a workshop on ethical implications of the Internet of Things was jointly organized by the UNESCO World Commission on the Ethics of Science and Technology (COMEST) and the Department of Philosophy of the University of Twente. Nirvana Meratnia and Paul Havinga gave two invited talks during the workshop on IoT technology, its promisses, opportunities, and limitations.
Wednesday 14 March 2018
More recent news
- Wed 21 Aug 2019University of Twente’s TechMed Centre appoints new medical director
- Mon 19 Aug 2019Revolutionary separation techniques
- Thu 15 Aug 2019Thesis project at MIT's Senseable City Lab: impressive dedication and commitment
- Wed 14 Aug 2019Multi-modal analysis platform for capturing tumor-derived extracellular vesicles
- Tue 13 Aug 2019Mulholland Memorial Award for Srinivas Vanapalli