On14 March 2018, a workshop on ethical implications of the Internet of Things was jointly organized by the UNESCO World Commission on the Ethics of Science and Technology (COMEST) and the Department of Philosophy of the University of Twente. Nirvana Meratnia and Paul Havinga gave two invited talks during the workshop on IoT technology, its promisses, opportunities, and limitations.
Wednesday 14 March 2018
More recent news
- Mon 20 May 2019Nearly all women are confronted with health problems after breast cancer
- Thu 16 May 2019Panoptis: Decision Support System for increasing the Resilience of Road Infrastructure
- Thu 16 May 2019First TechMed event on 6 june
- Tue 14 May 2019University of Twente students help with drug labs investigation
- Fri 10 May 2019Green Team Twente demos the latest fuel-efficient hydrogen car