LISA provides some support with the setting up a home office. This support is provided from the LISA support location. You must therefore bring your PC to the LISA support location.
An application is not required; this service is generally available to all UT employees in permanent employment.
The costs are paid by the unit to which the staff member belongs. Any costs of materials are for the client's account.
The conditions for setting up a UT home office apply:
- A computer with internet connection.
- An UT ICT account.
- You are employed by the University of Twente.
- The computer is no more than 4 years old.
This support includes:
- Installation of VPN.
- Setting up remote desktop.
- Installation of antivirus program.
- Mobile devices.
- Advice and assistance with the installation of software that may be also be used at home according to the contract.
- Telephone advice about solving home computer problems.
Support is provided by the Service Desk ICT.
Access only through the Citadel side entrance at the O&O square.