LISA provides some support for setting up a home office. This support is provided from LISA Location Support. You must, therefore, bring your PC to LISA Location Support.
An application is not required; this service is generally available to all UT employees in permanent employment.
The costs are paid by the unit to which the staff member belongs. Any costs of materials are for the client's account.
The conditions for setting up a UT home office apply:
- A computer with internet connection.
- An UT ICT account.
- You are employed by the University of Twente.
- The computer is no more than 4 years old.
This support includes:
- Installation of VPN.
- Setting up remote desktop.
- Installation of antivirus program.
- Mobile devices.
- Advice and assistance with the installation of software that may be also be used at home according to the contract.
- Telephone advice about solving home computer problems.
For questions or more information, please contact the Service Desk ICT. They are able to provide remote support if necessary.
Access only through the Citadel side entrance at the O&O square.