Are Dutch people rude or simply honest? Culinary perfectionists or simple pancake lovers? How do they celebrate festive events? In this debate several people of the UT talk about the differences between their original cultural background and the Dutch environment. Born abroad and living in the Netherlands for (quite) some time they clearly see distinctions. How to cope with the Dutch? With themes like behavior; rituals; food. With Marie-Christine Prédéry(France), Joe Laufer (America), Saikiran Samudrala (India) and Sterre Mkatini (South-Africa). In association with the WinterKick-In, Student Union and Sirius.
Wednesday 3 February 2021 17:30 - 18:15
- Tue 26 Jan 2021 17:00 - 20:00Pioneers In HealthCare: Award ceremony 2020
- Thu 28 Jan 2021 16:00 - 16:45Food & Cognition | The Online SME Cafe: Protein transition and consumer | Session 5 (of 8)
- Tue 2 Feb 2021 19:30 - 20:30Campus Talks
- Wed 10 Feb 2021 18:00 - 21:00START Program for beginning entrepreneurs with an innovative idea
- Thu 11 Feb 2021 20:00 - 22:00Science Cafe Enschede about graph theory