Application deadline - round 1:
- Application form opens per (update!!!) 15 October 2018, 12.00 CET
- Application forms closes per 1 February 2019, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2019)
Application deadline - round 2:
- Application form opens per 1 February 2019, 16.00 CET
- Application form closes per 1 May 2019, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2019)
If you applied in round 1, and your application was rejected, an application in round 2 is not considered.
You can only be awarded with one UT scholarship.
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2019/2020 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Please note: The UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master's programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
Find out more about each step here.
An additional scholarship can be awarded to UTS recipients (only for programmes starting in September 2019):
You need to apply for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) in order to be eligible for a Kipaji Scholarship.
This scholarship has additional requirements. Please make sure you check the information of the Kipaji Scholarship programme .