With a Bachelor's degree in Management, Society & Technology you will be at the forefront of understanding the impact technology has on our society. This means you will rank among the most forward-looking players in the public arena. You will be uniquely equipped to design solutions for creatively and boldly facing the societal challenges of our time.
Our graduates find work at municipal, national, European and global level. A wide variety of career opportunities will open up to you, from leadership and public administration to research and consultancy. These are just some of the societal domains you can work in:
- Water, energy and sustainability
- Public affairs and e-government
- Safety, security and cybercrime
- Policy in science and technology
- International emergency relief and cooperation