Are you eager to tackle social challenges in which technology plays a key role? Think of immigration and the responsible use of identification technology. Or using wearable tech and Big Data to promote public health. In this Bachelor's programme in 21st-century public administration, you will learn to develop innovative improvements for a society increasingly bound up with technology.
The Bachelor's Management, Society & Technology is different to other public administration Bachelor's degrees:
- You will get a close-up view of rapid technification of our society. You will become a ‘societal engineer’ equipped to design innovative solutions to complex challenges in fields such as public health, security, economy and sustainability. Take a look at our study programme.
- You will study at a leading international university of technology and work alongside some of the world’s leading researchers on the cutting edge of technology and society.
- You will benefit from a unique, future-oriented educational model, in which you will apply theory in practical assignments and exciting team projects. Learn more about the Twente Educational Model and the programme’s subjects.
- You will learn to team up with experts representing other disciplines and cultures, thanks to our multidisciplinary, international profile. Take a look at your career perspectives.
- As a student at the most entrepreneurial university in Europe, you will be surrounded by ambitious students and staff who are keen on pushing boundaries.
- The University of Twente’s High Tech Human Touch philosophy brings out the very best both in technology and in people. Choosing this Bachelor's programme is a choice for both professional expertise and intensive personal development.