Students can opt for the two year master programme offered by the University of Twente (The Netherlands) and the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster (Germany). This programme leads to a double diploma.
- Two year programme, which includes the one year programme of European Studies;
- Entirely taught in the English language;
- Two accredited diploma’s, one for 60 EC Master of Science in European Studies (UT) and one for 120 EC Master of Arts in Comparative Public Governance (WWU);
- Tuition fee: Around one year of Dutch tuition fee (indication for start in 2018: € 2300,-- for EEA; € 13.000 for non-EEA), three semesters of German enrolment (indication administrative fee € 290,-- per semester, including free public transport in Münster area and to Enschede);
- Admitted for European Studies in Twente? You are automatically admitted for Comparative Public Governance in Münster;
- Start every year September 1st in Enschede, no other start moment;
- Possibility for a 30 EC premaster before the start if deemed necessary by the admission committee.
To apply for this Double Degree programme, please see the application instructions. There are no additional requirements for the Double Degree programme Comparative Public Governance in comparison to the application for European Studies. This means you have to apply for the Master European Studies in Twente. If you are accepted, you are also accepted for the Comparative Public Governance double degree programme. During your first semester in Twente, you have to decide whether you want to stay in Twente and (only) follow the one year programme, or to opt for the Double degree programme and leave for Münster in the second semester. The deadlines for admission are the standard University of Twente deadlines, at this moment July 1st for EEA applicants and May 1st for VISA students.
For a more detailed description and structure overview of the double degree programme Comparative Public Governance, see the pdf of the dubble degree programme. More information about the parts taking place in Münster.
Go to our double degree overview to find out more about double degrees at the University of Twente.