The lecture rooms are described along with a photograph and a map. Lecture rooms are primarily intended for lectures. Reservations for use for other purposes can be made via the Reservations Office.
Lecture room supervisors support the users of the lecture rooms for optimum realization of activities. The lecture room supervisor will assist you with the following:
- Order and cleanliness in the lecture room
- Arranging the furniture
- Fixing problems with the equipment
- Checking you wishes
- Providing audio-visual support
- Providing markers, chalk and other supplies
If you want to use a furniture arrangement that differs from the standard arrangement in a lecture room, you can contact Internal Service for assistance in realizing the desired arrangement. You can direct your request to the Service Desk of your building. When there is a problem with a computer, beamer, microphone, etc. contact the Service Desk in your building directly. They will send a lecture room supervisor to you as soon as possible, to fix the problem.
Order and cleanliness in the lecture room
In order to allow everyone to make optimum use of the lecture rooms, it is important that you ensure the room is clean and tidy when you leave it:
- Furniture must be returned to the original arrangement. A map of the arrangement can be found at the entrance to the room
- All materials (board wipers, chalk, whiteboard markers, bins, etc.) must be returned to their intended locations after use
- At the end of the lecture, any waste must be deposited in the provided bins or the waste collection points in the hallways. Consumption of food in the lecture rooms is not allowed
- Any defects can be reported to the Service Desk of the building
Use of the lecture rooms is scheduled via the BOZ of the faculty and/or via the Reservations Office.
The responsibility for providing support in the lecture rooms lies with Internal Service in your building.
- Fixing defects (contact information for building service desk)
- Minor repairs (separate item in products & services overview)
The Service Desk in your building is the first point of contact of the department of Campus & Facility Management. You can contact the Service Desk with all questions, remarks, defects, complaints, requests, etc. in connection with facility services. For any other questions regarding the Facility Department you can contact the secretary's office.