On the occasion of the farewell of professor dr Lisette van Gemert-Pijnen, the Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences (BMS) organises a symposium on Friday 27 January 2023 from 14.30 to 16:30 at the Waaier 2 of the University of Twente.
The Centre for eHealth and Wellbeing Research has invited 4 guests and 5 international partners to present and discuss cross disciplinary perspectives on digital healthcare: The Future of Connected Health
Programme Symposium Future of Connected Health 14.30 – 16.30:
Opening words by Prof dr Tanya Bondarouk, Dean of BMS
- Dr Saskia Kelders, Faculty BMS. Engagement as a multidisciplinary concept for digital health interventions
- Dr Thomas van Rompay, Faculty BMS. Reality+: Augmented Nature and the Connected Self
- Prof dr ir Ruud Verdaasdonk, Faculty TNW. Implementation of Medical Technology, crossing the valley of failure
- Prof dr Alexander Friedrich, Chief Medical Officer & Chief Executive Officer, University Hospital of Münster, Germany. Cross border Healthcare Innovations
International Partners short video message
- Prof dr David Mohr, Northwestern University Chicago, USA
- Prof dr Catherine Burns, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Dr Shirly Fenton, National Institutes for Health Informatics (NIHI), Waterloo Med Tech
- Prof dr Harri Oinas Kukkonen, University of Oulu, Finland
- Prof dr Terje Solvoll, University of Tromsø, The Arctic University of Norway
Closing Words by Prof dr Lisette van Gemert-Pijnen, Crossing borders/ Over Grenzen.
Location and information
The symposium will be held in the Waaier 2, Hallenweg 25 (entrance Carré building), 7522 NH Enschede. For directions and parking advice, please see Contact & route | Route & campus map | Home (EN) (utwente.nl)
For any questions about the event please contact Daniëlle Boelen or Talitha Ruarus at email@example.com
We hope to see you all on 27th of January 2023!