How to apply for a master's with a Dutch or non-Dutch degree?
Follow the step-by-step plan below if you:
- hold a non-Dutch or Dutch bachelor's and/or master's degree from an educational institution other than the University of Twente (UT) before the start of the academic year.
- graduate before the beginning of the academic year, but for the time being, have to complete your studies first.
You have to go through each step for every master’s you want to apply for. If you want to apply for two master's you have to go through the steps twice. If you want to follow a pre-master's during your HBO bachelor degree, please check this route.
Stuck in the application process? Get help immediately, whenever you want! Together with our helpful and fast conversation method, you can browse through all the information you need to sign up for a master's at the University of Twente.
If you wish to defer your application to the next intake moment, or your application was cancelled because you missed a deadline, you can always apply for the next intake moment. Please take the following steps:
- Login to your Studielink account.
- Withdraw your current master’s application.
- Make a new application for the next intake moment via Studielink before the application deadline. For some (pre-)master's - and also for specialisations within the master's - you can enrol on 1 February. Check the website of the specific master's whether the pre-master’s or master's specialisation starts in September and/or in February.
- Upload all required documents in the Osiris application portal.
- Submit your new application via Osiris before the application deadline.