This English-taught bachelor's programme gives you the practical and theoretical knowledge of business strategies you’ll need for a successful career in our complex and demanding globalized world.
Are you looking to obtain a master's degree in Business Administration? Please refer to the website of the master's programma (MSc.) in Business Administration at the University of Twente.
Business Administration centres on the organizational aspects of companies and the market environment in which they operate. Our International Business Administration bachelor's programme focuses on the broad range of business activities and business processes in commerce at a global level.
What makes the bachelor's programme at the University of Twente stand out from others is that it is set in a high-tech environment. You will learn to systematically analyze business problems and design practical solutions. Further, you will see how technology influences businesses and how you can use technology to solve business challenges and influence performance.
We focus on the following disciplines in this programme:
- Business Information Management
- Change Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovative Entrepreneurship
- Innovation & Technology Management
- Marketing & Strategy
- Purchasing & Supply Management
If you want to become an entrepreneurial, academically trained, internationally oriented management professional, this programme will be just up your street. On completing this bachelor’s programme, you will be equipped to analyze business problems and to design and organize solid solutions. You will be ready for an international business career. Here are several reasons for choosing our programme:
- You will learn to design smart, innovative solutions;
- You will learn to combine technological developments with social aspects;
- You will be surrounded by new technologies, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- You will study business administration from an international perspective;
- You will become well-versed in describing, analyzing, designing and adapting the processes and problems commonly faced by international companies;
- You will be thoroughly prepared for an international career, as our course is English-taught and set in an international environment;
- You will engage in many practical assignments that will give you early experience in applying your knowledge and developing your professional skills;
- You will have numerous opportunities to study abroad or to connect with businesses;
- You will become experienced in working in project teams to solve problems businesses are faced with in today’s world;
- You will benefit from a lot of individual attention, an informal educational atmosphere and excellent student guidance.
With a degree in International Business Administration from the University of Twente you will have many advantages on the labour market:
- Your international perspective gives you the expertise to solve complex challenges in the business world;
- Your broad knowledge of activities which you encounter in various projects, makes you a worthy candidate for a wide range of positions in all kinds of companies;
- With the profile you choose in the second year, you will gain more expertise in a specific field;
- The IBA programme’s international environment in combination with its strong emphasis on teamwork makes you the perfect team player for a global company.
Read more information on the job market for our graduates.
Would you like to know more about the Bachelor’s programme International Business Administration? Check out the study programme, eligibility criteria and career prospects. Feel free to contact us for more information.