DECEMBER 2018 UPGRADE
- Automatic updates from Scopus from now on based on ScopusID
Previously the matching was based on surname. In order to have a more accurate matching on research outputs, the matching is done on ScopusID. As the ScopusID is also linked to your ORCID, we strongly advise researchers to create and always use the ScopusID (in Elsevier publications) and their ORCID.
- Changing templates within activities made possible, also revalidation on activities enabled
- GDPR rules with regard to downloading results applied
- Direct acces from the Pure portal to the backend profile management
When a user logs into the backend of Pure the first time following the upgrade, a cookie is added to the browser. From then on, when visiting your profile page in the Pure Portal, the cookie is detected, prompting edit buttons to display on the profile.
There are buttons for "Edit my profile", "Edit my fingerprint" and one to edit highlighted content for each (active) content family.
- When filtering research output (backend) on hierarchical keywords, option to 'Check all' to select all underlying values