The UT-students Henrike Fitschen, David Charles van der Griend and Sercan Findik participated in The Negotiation Challenge (TNC) in Kyoto, Japan, last week.Together with their Coach Aldis Sigurdardottir and fellow trainees Carsten van Roon and Joël Gugler they visited Japan for over a week.
Tuesday 9 April 2019
More recent news
- Tue 26 May 2020UT and PCV Group develop respirator hood for COVID-19 patients
- Mon 25 May 2020Consciously training our sense of gratitude is good for mental health
- Sat 23 May 2020DriveUThrough: unique campus tour
- Wed 20 May 2020Covid-19 update Wednesday 20 May
- Wed 20 May 2020Replay: Campus Talks: the 1.5 metre society