We are very proud of the achievements of Anke Vollertsen in close collaboration with Stefan Dekker to win a poster prize on the MicroTAS conference out of a total of 700 presented posters. MicroTAS is a peer-reviewed conference focusing on Lab-on-Chip systems and Microfluidics, enabling applications in life sciences and chemistry.
Monday 19 November 2018
More recent news
- Mon 25 May 2020Consciously training our sense of gratitude is good for mental health
- Sat 23 May 2020DriveUThrough: unique campus tour
- Wed 20 May 2020Covid-19 update Wednesday 20 May
- Wed 20 May 2020Campus Talks: the 1.5 metre society
- Tue 19 May 2020The education of Process Intensification can be improved