We are very proud of the achievements of Anke Vollertsen in close collaboration with Stefan Dekker to win a poster prize on the MicroTAS conference out of a total of 700 presented posters. MicroTAS is a peer-reviewed conference focusing on Lab-on-Chip systems and Microfluidics, enabling applications in life sciences and chemistry.
Monday 19 November 2018
More recent news
- Fri 15 Nov 2019Quicker diagnosis and treatment of people suffering from epilepsy thanks to computers
- Wed 13 Nov 2019Knowledge sector takes major step forward in new approach to recognising and rewarding academics
- Wed 13 Nov 2019Improving treatment for aneurysm
- Wed 13 Nov 2019Challenge-based ECIU University is born
- Mon 11 Nov 2019Saxion, University of Twente and ABN Amro transfer shares in BTC Twente B.V.