Where can I find Software Center?
- Click on the start button
- Option 1:
Type “Software Center”. (Often when typing "soft" the software center will already be visible under “Best match”.
Click the program to start Software Center.
- Option 2:
Search in the program menu for " Microsoft System Center ".
- Click the menu open
- Select "Software Center” and click on the program to run it.
- Software Center starts with the “Applications” line selected.
- Select an application e.g. “Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019”.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Once the program is installed the message "Uninstall" button, thus it may be possible to de-install the application again. *
- Start the program in the usual way from the start menu
*: Uninstallation of programs can also be done via “Add/Remove Programs”.