- Professionalization linked to the educational activities of next year.
- Education tasks (subjects and estimated work hours per week/year and distribution throughout the year).
- Thesis supervision (names of graduates; as first or second supervisor; estimated time investment per student).
- Other contributions to education (description, estimated work hours) and educational development (new subjects: content, result, estimated work hours).
- Summary of subject and student evaluations
- Roles in education (e.g. (module) coordinator, programme director) and what is the estimated time investment?
- Publications (quality, quantity, national/international, citation index)
- Supervision of doctoral candidates and researchers (non-graduates).
Commercial knowledge transfer
- Activities for the acquisition of external funding (indirect government funding and commercial funding) and results.
- Current situation research projects (completed, on schedule or delayed, with explanation).
- University Teaching Qualification (UTQ)
- Internationalization: (agreements regarding English language skills and cultural awareness; agreements regarding international staff mobility and career opportunities (scientific and non-scientific staff), for example through subsidy programmes (including Marie Curie, Veni, Vidi, Vici).
- Intake and advancement of women (to promote women in higher positions)
- Wishes regarding tasks, training or career. On what would you like to spend more time in the coming year/what would you like to develop and how could you achieve that? Where are you now in terms of your personal development and where would you like to be in 3 to 5 years, either in this organization or elsewhere?
- Implementation of development days as referred to in Article 6.109, Paragraph 1 of the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- Developments within the organisation, the team or the discipline, such as Shaping 2030, the core values open, inclusive and entrepreneurial. What new competencies must a staff member acquire?
Miscellaneous and wellbeing
- In response to Covid:
- Social isolation
- Future uncertainty for temporary contracts
- Workload (digital education, support)
- Informal care
- Working conditions (work-life balance, home facilities)
- Sustainable employability: agreements about, for example, working part-time, a combination of work and private life, customization to achieve proper coordination of business and working hours; gradually facilitating the transition to retirement by, among other things, adjusting individual working hours; agreements about the subject and/or job-oriented education/training, coaching, career advice/orientation opportunities, job rotation, etc.
- Working conditions, work pressure and work stress, safety and health aspects in the workplace.
- Wellbeing page
- Involvement in employee participation
- Ancillary activities