Celebrating the 60th anniversary of the UT, a new work of art will change our campus forever. Near the entrance, a sculpture of 10 meter high, made by Atelier Van Lieshout, will arise. Until the presentation this Thursday, its appearance will be a mystery. One can discern modern features and references to the past of humankind. Sculptor and visionary Joep van Lieshout is founder of Atelier van Lieshout, producing works associated with art, design and architecture. All this activity is conducted within Van Lieshout’s signature style of provocation. Philosopher prof. dr. Peter-Paul Verbeek and (art) historian Hiska Bakker MA will interview Van Lieshout. Afterwards, the sculpture will be revealed during a party. In cooperation with the Campus Advisory Art Committee (CAAC) of the UT.
Thursday 25 November 2021 12:30 - 14:00
- Tue 7 Dec 2021 19:30 - 21:00Organs-on-chips --> CANCELLED
- Thu 9 Dec 2021 10:30 - 12:00Online information meeting Master Risk Management
- Thu 9 Dec 2021 19:30 - 21:00PLD Entrepreneurial Talk
- Fri 10 Dec 2021 10:30 - 12:00Online information meeting Master Public Management
- Sat 21 May 2022Save the date: Alumni day 2022!