How do I read a carbon footprint report and how is it constructed? How can I put the footprint into perspective and assess the effectiveness of measures taken? During this webinar Olaf, Diederik (Master Cyber-Sec) and Nando (PhD-TNW) from the start-up Realised will explain how a footprint report is structured and which challenges they faced. The footprint report of 2019 of the UT that was produced by Realised will be used as guiding example (www.utwente.nl/sustainability). There will be ample opportunity for questions and discussion regarding CO2 emissions and how to begin a start-up. To obtain the webinar link we ask you to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 10 June 2020 16:00 - 17:30
- Thu 10 Sep 14:00 - Fri 16 Oct 2020 17:00Reflections: a hybrid exhibition on our digital future
- Sun 20 - Thu 24 Sep 2020SEFI annual conference online
- Tue 22 Sep 2020 19:30War and peace in Europe
- Thu 24 Sep 2020 16:00 - 17:00Personalized eHealth Pre-session: MONITORING & SMART ANALYSIS
- Tue 29 Sep 2020 15:00 - 16:00Personalised eHealth Pre-session: IMPACT ON CARE & SOCIETY