How do I read a carbon footprint report and how is it constructed? How can I put the footprint into perspective and assess the effectiveness of measures taken? During this webinar Olaf, Diederik (Master Cyber-Sec) and Nando (PhD-TNW) from the start-up Realised will explain how a footprint report is structured and which challenges they faced. The footprint report of 2019 of the UT that was produced by Realised will be used as guiding example (www.utwente.nl/sustainability). There will be ample opportunity for questions and discussion regarding CO2 emissions and how to begin a start-up. To obtain the webinar link we ask you to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 10 June 2020 16:00 - 17:30
- Sun 9 - Tue 18 Aug 2020CuriousU 2020 (CANCELLED)
- Tue 8 Sep 2020 17:15 - 19:00Pioneers In HealthCare: Matchmaking event
- Sun 20 - Thu 24 Sep 2020SEFI annual conference online
- Tue 6 Oct 2020ARISE-GIN Symposium 2020: Towards Circular Regions
- Wed 28 - Thu 29 Oct 2020The TechMed Event 2020