There is a bug in Java's LinkedList. In this technical demo session, the KeY theorem prover is shown in action, as we walk through verification of some methods of a repaired LinkedList implementation, and explain the most interesting steps of its correctness proof.
Thursday 17 October 2019 15:45 - 16:30
- Wed 10 Jun 2020 16:00 - 17:30Carbon Footprint & Start up webinar
- Thu 18 Jun 2020 10:30 - 14:30Information meeting Master Public Management
- Thu 18 Jun 2020 10:30 - 14:30Information meeting Master Risicomanagement
- Sun 9 - Tue 18 Aug 2020CuriousU 2020 (CANCELLED)
- Thu 12 Nov 2020Master's Open Day