Below you will find the charges for various services offered by the University Library. Please be aware that instructions regarding these services can be found elsewhere on the University Library website. For the services listed here only debit card payments are accepted.
Access to the University Library
- Students and staff UT: free (student or employee card is also your library card)
- Visitors: € 15 (rates may differ for businesses or institutions)
- Saxion students: € 3
- TPC Navitas students, UT Alumni, UT former staff, Saxion staff, students of other Dutch universities: free
You can apply for a Library Card using this online form. The Library Card will be created within a few working days and can be collected at the Library Service Desk on the second floor of the Vrijhof.
- From the university library collection: free
- From libraries in the Netherlands: € 13 (per volume)
- From libraries abroad: € 30 (per volume)
- Replacement costs will be charged when an item is not returned within the appropriate time frame despite several reminders
Printing, copying and scanning
- UT students can use Multifunctional Printers (MFP) for students and will get 125 printing units to use at the MFP. For more info, please consult this page. Other users cannot use the Multifunctional Printers on campus.
- As an employee you can use all multifunctional printers (MFP) on the campus. The MFPs are paid by your unit. In addition to a fixed monthly amount, there is a payment for each printout, scanning is free of charge. For more info, please consult the printing documentation page.
Photocopies from other libraries
- From libraries in the Netherlands: € 6,50 (per article)
- From libraries abroad: € 15 (per article)