The video team consists of skilled professionals with a proven track record in media creation. From studio recordings to multi-camera events, from video editing to animation, and from Teams/Zoom support to streaming of live events from our studio. The video team likes to be challenged and is always looking for innovations, but also keen on using proven technology.
- Innovation in educationInnovations in education, is an ongoing process. Teachers and students of today are on the lookout for challenges and opportunities to connect to the outside world
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)MOOC is short for Massive Online Open Course. These courses are usually free of charge and offered for Future Learn Platform Through the worldwide platform FutureLearn.org
- Motion graphics and animationmotion graphics and animation The UT currently doesn’t have any tendered partners for animation. We do however have a variety of external partners in our network
- Requirements for accessibilityVideos are used for different types of channels. We share best practices for Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook and Instagram. Submitting your video for the UT channels If
- Video creation by external suppliersWould you like to have a video made of a congress or an awards ceremony? Or perhaps you would like to make the presentation of your institute a little more dynamic
- Zoom and Microsoft TeamsZoom Zoom is a video communications platform. It can be used for non-confidential one-on-one or group meetings. Also see: Zoom general information/FAQ Microsoft