In some cases you can’t connect to the eduroam network after changing your password. To connect to the network again you first have to “forget” the eduroam network.
Before you start
- This manual is written Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- In this manual, you will often be required to perform actions. For these actions, a consistent style of writing has been used: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold
FORGET THE EDUROAM NETWORK.
- Click on the network icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on Network & Internet settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Click on Manage known networks.
- Click on eduroam and then Forget.
- Close the settings window and connect to eduroam again.