In some cases you can’t connect to the eduroam network after changing your password. To connect to the network again you first have to “forget” the eduroam network.
Before you start
- This manual is written for MacOS.
- In this manual, you will often be required to perform actions. For these actions, a consistent style of writing has been used: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold
Forget the eduroam network.
- Open System Preferences and select Network. Note: if there is a "lock" in the bottom left, you need to first unlock it.
- Click on Advanced.
- Select eduroam and click the "–" icon.
- Connect to eduroam again.