To use the UT wireless network (eduroam) follow the steps described in this manual.
Before you get started:
- The manual is written for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Make sure that your wireless network card is switched on.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
STEP 1: CONNECT TO EDUROAM.
- Click the WiFi icon in the menubar.
- Click eduroam.
- The connection is now established.
STEP 2: ENTER CREDENTIALS
- In the first field, enter your UT e-mail address
- Enter your password
- Click Join
STEP 3: ACCEPT CERTIFICATE
To make sure that your connection is secured, verify the certificate
Click on “Show Certificate.
Check that the certificate is valid and that the server providing the certificate is “radius.utwente.nl”.
Your device may ask to store the certificate in the keychain, use the username and password from your device.