As we reported recently, BDU in partnership with EENSAT project offered a hands-on GIS & Surveying training to professionals and experts from Bahir Dar Polytechnic College (TVET). The TVET staff, who took the GIS training at BDU, organized a similar training for the other staff members who didn't get the opportunity to attend the training that we organized. The training was provided for five days from April 19 to 23, 2021. A fine example of EENSAT's intentions to foster a cascading effect of the Training of Trainers!
Tuesday 27 April 2021
More recent news
- Thu 2 Dec 2021Climate adaptation of households compared internationally
- Thu 2 Dec 2021Hable wins 4TU Impact Challenge
- Wed 1 Dec 2021University of Twente celebrates its 60th birthday
- Wed 1 Dec 2021NWO Stairway to Impact Award for David Fernandez Rivas
- Tue 30 Nov 2021Major boost for Kennispark Twente housing project