As we reported recently, BDU in partnership with EENSAT project offered a hands-on GIS & Surveying training to professionals and experts from Bahir Dar Polytechnic College (TVET). The TVET staff, who took the GIS training at BDU, organized a similar training for the other staff members who didn't get the opportunity to attend the training that we organized. The training was provided for five days from April 19 to 23, 2021. A fine example of EENSAT's intentions to foster a cascading effect of the Training of Trainers!
Tuesday 27 April 2021
More recent news
- Thu 19 May 2022Artwork The Head unveiled at University of Twente campus
- Tue 17 May 2022Membrane filtration pilot with new wastewater treatment technology
- Tue 17 May 2022ITC starts new UAV centre
- Tue 17 May 2022TUCCR Mini Symposium: Boosting Cybersecurity Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Fri 13 May 2022Do you qualify for the eHealth voucher 2022?