As we reported recently, BDU in partnership with EENSAT project offered a hands-on GIS & Surveying training to professionals and experts from Bahir Dar Polytechnic College (TVET). The TVET staff, who took the GIS training at BDU, organized a similar training for the other staff members who didn't get the opportunity to attend the training that we organized. The training was provided for five days from April 19 to 23, 2021. A fine example of EENSAT's intentions to foster a cascading effect of the Training of Trainers!
Tuesday 27 April 2021
More recent news
- Fri 25 Nov 2022Maarten van Aalst new Director General at the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI)
- Fri 25 Nov 2022Two awards for UT student Leon Smook
- Thu 24 Nov 2022Technologies to improve human performance raise ethical concerns
- Thu 24 Nov 2022Beating cancer-related fatigue with personalised interventions
- Thu 24 Nov 2022University of Twente maintains strong position in Keuzegids Universiteiten