A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Fri 15 Nov 2019Quicker diagnosis and treatment of people suffering from epilepsy thanks to computers
- Wed 13 Nov 2019Knowledge sector takes major step forward in new approach to recognising and rewarding academics
- Wed 13 Nov 2019Improving treatment for aneurysm
- Wed 13 Nov 2019Challenge-based ECIU University is born
- Mon 11 Nov 2019Saxion, University of Twente and ABN Amro transfer shares in BTC Twente B.V.