A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Wed 24 Feb 2021The office of mayor is untenable without adjustments
- Tue 23 Feb 2021Encounter and wonder crucial to a meaningful life
- Wed 17 Feb 2021UT in 'We Gaan Het Maken'
- Fri 12 Feb 2021'Mayonnaise' shows extreme behaviour in turbulent flow
- Thu 11 Feb 2021Spoiler alert: University of Twente student designs algorithm to identify TV ‘Mole’