A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Wed 1 Dec 2021University of Twente celebrates its 60th birthday
- Wed 1 Dec 2021NWO Stairway to Impact Award for David Fernandez Rivas
- Tue 30 Nov 2021Major boost for Kennispark Twente housing project
- Wed 24 Nov 2021A future proof university
- Tue 23 Nov 2021Creating 3D maps with a backpack