A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Tue 24 Jan 2023Rapid production of antibubbles with a jet
- Tue 24 Jan 2023Monica Morales-Masis and Massimo Sartori receive European support to bring research results closer to market
- Mon 23 Jan 2023Winners of the Pioneers in Health Care Innovation Fund announced
- Fri 20 Jan 2023ROBUST AI programme receives additional €25 million in funding from Dutch Research Council
- Thu 19 Jan 2023UT and Netherlands Defence Academy expand research into smart maintenance