A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Fri 14 May 2021“Motivation is the key driver of innovation”
- Thu 13 May 2021Fighting the nature crisis from space
- Wed 12 May 2021University of Twente welcomes Vinod Subramaniam and Machteld Roos to the Executive Board
- Wed 12 May 2021Green Team Twente: "It's time to reap our harvest!"
- Fri 7 May 2021Solar Team Twente travels to solar car race in the Sahara