A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Fri 20 May 2022Sixtieth Dies Natalis: patience is being rewarded
- Fri 20 May 2022UT joins exploration Enschede and Münster around energy transition
- Fri 20 May 2022Month of Education: an inspiring start
- Thu 19 May 2022Artwork The Head unveiled at University of Twente campus
- Tue 17 May 2022Membrane filtration pilot with new wastewater treatment technology