A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Thu 6 Oct 2022Appèl, Greendish and UT join forces to create healthy and sustainable menus
- Thu 6 Oct 2022Start of first MedTech Twente Week
- Mon 26 Sep 2022Positive feedback for Honours programme in national peer review
- Fri 16 Sep 2022Mariëlle Stoelinga wins award for 20-year-old scientific publication
- Wed 14 Sep 2022Interplay of electronics and photonics for next generation quantum devices