A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Tue 2 Jun 2020Photonic crystals: “even thin is functional”
- Fri 29 May 2020David Fernandez Rivas selected to Global Young Academy
- Tue 26 May 2020UT and PCV Group develop respirator hood for COVID-19 patients
- Mon 25 May 2020Consciously training our sense of gratitude is good for mental health
- Sat 23 May 2020DriveUThrough: unique campus tour