A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Thu 30 Nov 2023UT students awarded at KHMW ceremony
- Thu 30 Nov 2023Four bachelor programmes celebrate Top-rated status in Keuzegids Universiteiten
- Wed 29 Nov 2023Resilience reflection #17: A diverse, inclusive community
- Tue 28 Nov 2023UT launches Sustainability Walk
- Tue 28 Nov 2023Marieke Huisman wins 2023 Athena Award