A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Fri 20 Nov 2020Matthias Wessling appointed as Supervisory Board member
- Thu 19 Nov 2020Kennispark Twente area development: Kadans Science Partner will not be a long-term investor
- Thu 19 Nov 2020The impact and effect of alcohol marketing on problematic alcohol use
- Wed 18 Nov 2020An energy transition for everyone
- Tue 17 Nov 2020DesignLab to establish citizen science hubs throughout Europe