A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Wed 28 Jul 2021Psychology introduces enrolment restriction
- Mon 26 Jul 2021Open Competition ENW-M grant for UT
- Mon 26 Jul 2021"Future food demand will increase between 35-56% over the period 2010-2050"
- Thu 15 Jul 2021‘Demonstrator’ and ‘Take-off’ funding for 5 UT researchers
- Thu 15 Jul 2021NWO-vidi grant for three UT researchers