A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Fri 24 Jan 2020Just have a look at light that is forbidden
- Thu 23 Jan 2020UT opens its doors during 2020 e-healthweek
- Wed 22 Jan 2020University of Twente to establish Green Hub Twente
- Tue 21 Jan 2020Thom Palstra will turn over his rectorship at the end of this calendar year
- Tue 21 Jan 2020Primary school children benefit from learning with a social robot