Last week at the Duth Mathematical Conference (NMC) CHOIR PDEng student Jasmijn Manders received the third prize for the PWN Innovation Award for her MSc. thesis. For her thesis she worked together with the population screening organization (bevolkingsonderzoek oost) on the optimization of the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening. Her thesis, titled Optimising the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening, can be found here.
Monday 29 April 2019
More recent news
- Tue 28 Sep 2021There is no simple solution to sourcing medical materials in crisis situations
- Mon 27 Sep 2021ROC van Twente, Saxion and UT organise Sustainability Week
- Thu 23 Sep 2021Monitoring and predicting the effect of climate extremes on ecosystems
- Thu 23 Sep 2021'Battery research does not stop at national borders'
- Wed 22 Sep 2021University of Twente contributes to world’s largest electric car park