Last week at the Duth Mathematical Conference (NMC) CHOIR PDEng student Jasmijn Manders received the third prize for the PWN Innovation Award for her MSc. thesis. For her thesis she worked together with the population screening organization (bevolkingsonderzoek oost) on the optimization of the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening. Her thesis, titled Optimising the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening, can be found here.
Monday 29 April 2019
More recent news
- Fri 18 Sep 2020MESA+ Institute celebrates three milestones
- Fri 18 Sep 2020SKF and UT open state-of-the-art technology center
- Fri 18 Sep 2020International comparison of public procurement during the Covid-19 crisis
- Fri 11 Sep 2020Launch of the National Cancer & Life Action Plan
- Thu 10 Sep 2020International research project SOPHIA uses robotics to make workplaces healthier