Last week at the Duth Mathematical Conference (NMC) CHOIR PDEng student Jasmijn Manders received the third prize for the PWN Innovation Award for her MSc. thesis. For her thesis she worked together with the population screening organization (bevolkingsonderzoek oost) on the optimization of the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening. Her thesis, titled Optimising the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening, can be found here.
Monday 29 April 2019
More recent news
- Wed 27 Jan 2021PIHC gives regional medical research a big boost
- Tue 26 Jan 2021Mascha van der Voort appointed as Vice Dean Education of Faculty of Engineering Technology
- Thu 21 Jan 2021The Living Textbook: Learning concepts as the brain wants to see them
- Wed 20 Jan 2021Sustainable coastal protection through a combination of salt marshes and dykes
- Wed 20 Jan 2021Online talk show ‘Campus Talks’ is back