Congratulations to Devin O’Neill (PhD student of the PhotoCatalytic Synthesis Group) for winning the presenter award at the Netherlands’ Catalysis and Chemistry Conference (N3C) in Noordwijkerhout last week! Devin presented part of his PhD research on the synthesis and photochemical characterization of silver-ceria core-shell nanocubes.
Tuesday 12 March 2019
More recent news
- Fri 1 Jul 2022Vidi funding for Jimmy Faria Albanese and Roelof Rietbroek
- Thu 30 Jun 2022Annual report 2021 published
- Thu 30 Jun 2022UT’s Creative Technology programme now also at VU Amsterdam
- Wed 29 Jun 2022Converting sunlight into fuel
- Wed 29 Jun 2022'Dewatering' of biomaterials consuming far less energy