In academic year 2017/2018, both Peter Dickinson and Marc Uetz have been awarded teaching awards. Peter Dickinson received the 2017/2018 teaching prize from the study association for Advanced Technology and Nanotechnology, while Marc Uetz received the 2017/2018 prize TWOP from the study association for applied mathematics, ABACUS. Furthermore, it is worth to mention that Harry Aarts was nominated even for two teaching awards, once in computer science and once in mathematics. Congratulations to all three! The picture shows Marc Uetz among the onderwijscommissie from ABACUS.
Tuesday 26 June 2018
More recent news
- Fri 1 Jul 2022Vidi funding for Jimmy Faria Albanese and Roelof Rietbroek
- Thu 30 Jun 2022Annual report 2021 published
- Thu 30 Jun 2022UT’s Creative Technology programme now also at VU Amsterdam
- Wed 29 Jun 2022Converting sunlight into fuel
- Wed 29 Jun 2022'Dewatering' of biomaterials consuming far less energy