In academic year 2017/2018, both Peter Dickinson and Marc Uetz have been awarded teaching awards. Peter Dickinson received the 2017/2018 teaching prize from the study association for Advanced Technology and Nanotechnology, while Marc Uetz received the 2017/2018 prize TWOP from the study association for applied mathematics, ABACUS. Furthermore, it is worth to mention that Harry Aarts was nominated even for two teaching awards, once in computer science and once in mathematics. Congratulations to all three! The picture shows Marc Uetz among the onderwijscommissie from ABACUS.
Tuesday 26 June 2018
More recent news
- Mon 27 Jan 2020Waves of ice inside a droplet
- Fri 24 Jan 2020Just have a look at light that is forbidden
- Thu 23 Jan 2020UT opens its doors during 2020 e-healthweek
- Wed 22 Jan 2020University of Twente to establish Green Hub Twente
- Tue 21 Jan 2020Thom Palstra will turn over his rectorship at the end of this calendar year