The group integrated devices and systems has embarked on a new research and development partnership with Salland Engineering in Zwolle. Salland develops and produces high-end measurement and test equipment for the semiconductor industry. In the partnership we will investigate new high-speed testing solutions for mass-manufactured electronic products.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Fri 27 Nov 2020Maaike Koenrades wins Overijssel PhD award
- Fri 27 Nov 2020Pavlina Nanou wins the 2020 Marina van Damme Grant
- Fri 27 Nov 2020Transport sector: opt for hydrogen-powered or electric driving
- Thu 26 Nov 2020Strong showing for UT in 2021 edition of Dutch Keuzegids Universiteiten
- Wed 25 Nov 2020Last week: vote for the nominated UT scientists in Viva400