The group integrated devices and systems has embarked on a new research and development partnership with Salland Engineering in Zwolle. Salland develops and produces high-end measurement and test equipment for the semiconductor industry. In the partnership we will investigate new high-speed testing solutions for mass-manufactured electronic products.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Thu 16 Jul 2020Opening Academic Year (OAY) on UTour
- Tue 14 Jul 2020Looking back: End of Academic Year Celebration
- Tue 14 Jul 2020Sirius Medical raises €4.4M for nonradioactive localization to improve breast cancer surgery
- Mon 13 Jul 2020Dutch universities solidify participation in Wetsus
- Mon 13 Jul 2020ReumaNederland is working with the UT on a new pill strip