The group integrated devices and systems has embarked on a new research and development partnership with Salland Engineering in Zwolle. Salland develops and produces high-end measurement and test equipment for the semiconductor industry. In the partnership we will investigate new high-speed testing solutions for mass-manufactured electronic products.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Thu 16 Sep 2021UT students successfully launch rocket
- Mon 13 Sep 2021Master student publishes three papers
- Thu 9 Sep 2021Dutch employee underestimates need for retraining due to automation
- Thu 9 Sep 2021NWO award for research into a climate-proof coast
- Wed 8 Sep 2021UT launches new app that offers emotional support to people with cancer