The group integrated devices and systems has embarked on a new research and development partnership with Salland Engineering in Zwolle. Salland develops and produces high-end measurement and test equipment for the semiconductor industry. In the partnership we will investigate new high-speed testing solutions for mass-manufactured electronic products.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Wed 11 Dec 2019600,000 euros for research into better patient care
- Wed 11 Dec 2019University of Twente awarded for greatest societal impact
- Tue 10 Dec 2019Mariëlle Stoelinga receives ERC Consolidator Grant
- Mon 9 Dec 2019UT from now on participant in Data Science programme within EIT Digital Master School
- Mon 9 Dec 2019UT to tackle the gap between the labour market and energy transition