The IDS group congratulates former M2i PhD student Marcin Hajlasz with the completion of his PhD on the topic "Gold-free contacts to AlGaN/GaN heterostructures". His work was conducted in close collaboration with NXP Semiconductors. Marcin now works as a research analyst at McKinsey and Co. in Wroclaw, Poland.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Wed 28 Jul 2021Psychology introduces enrolment restriction
- Mon 26 Jul 2021Open Competition ENW-M grant for UT
- Mon 26 Jul 2021"Future food demand will increase between 35-56% over the period 2010-2050"
- Thu 15 Jul 2021‘Demonstrator’ and ‘Take-off’ funding for 5 UT researchers
- Thu 15 Jul 2021NWO-vidi grant for three UT researchers