The IDS group congratulates former M2i PhD student Marcin Hajlasz with the completion of his PhD on the topic "Gold-free contacts to AlGaN/GaN heterostructures". His work was conducted in close collaboration with NXP Semiconductors. Marcin now works as a research analyst at McKinsey and Co. in Wroclaw, Poland.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Fri 6 Dec 2019Organic packaging to protect enzymes
- Thu 5 Dec 2019€2.3 million from NWO for five UT research projects on cybersecurity
- Thu 5 Dec 2019Universities have more to gain from excellence education
- Wed 4 Dec 2019World record energy efficient data conversion
- Mon 2 Dec 2019Dies Natalis 2019: opening TechMed Centre