The IDS group congratulates former M2i PhD student Marcin Hajlasz with the completion of his PhD on the topic "Gold-free contacts to AlGaN/GaN heterostructures". His work was conducted in close collaboration with NXP Semiconductors. Marcin now works as a research analyst at McKinsey and Co. in Wroclaw, Poland.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Tue 7 Jul 2020Hans Oeloff new director of Human Resources at University of Twente
- Fri 3 Jul 2020Covid-19 update 3 July 2020
- Fri 3 Jul 2020Suppressing the coffee-stain effect
- Thu 2 Jul 2020Open Call Artist announced: Atelier Van Lieshout awarded the commission
- Wed 1 Jul 2020Researchers at TechMed Centre provide clearer picture of air circulation in relation to COVID-19