On Friday 6 April, Dennis Alveringh successfully defended his PhD thesis entitled "Integrated throughflow mechanical microfluidic sensors". According to his first Proposition, the resolution of contemporary Coriolis sensors can still be improved by at least a factor of 10. So work remains to be done, but not by Dennis who will continue his career at Salland Engineering in Zwolle.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Fri 6 Dec 2019Organic packaging to protect enzymes
- Thu 5 Dec 2019€2.3 million from NWO for five UT research projects on cybersecurity
- Thu 5 Dec 2019Universities have more to gain from excellence education
- Wed 4 Dec 2019World record energy efficient data conversion
- Mon 2 Dec 2019Dies Natalis 2019: opening TechMed Centre