On Friday 6 April, Dennis Alveringh successfully defended his PhD thesis entitled "Integrated throughflow mechanical microfluidic sensors". According to his first Proposition, the resolution of contemporary Coriolis sensors can still be improved by at least a factor of 10. So work remains to be done, but not by Dennis who will continue his career at Salland Engineering in Zwolle.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Wed 28 Jul 2021Psychology introduces enrolment restriction
- Mon 26 Jul 2021Open Competition ENW-M grant for UT
- Mon 26 Jul 2021"Future food demand will increase between 35-56% over the period 2010-2050"
- Thu 15 Jul 2021‘Demonstrator’ and ‘Take-off’ funding for 5 UT researchers
- Thu 15 Jul 2021NWO-vidi grant for three UT researchers