On Friday 6 April, Dennis Alveringh successfully defended his PhD thesis entitled "Integrated throughflow mechanical microfluidic sensors". According to his first Proposition, the resolution of contemporary Coriolis sensors can still be improved by at least a factor of 10. So work remains to be done, but not by Dennis who will continue his career at Salland Engineering in Zwolle.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Fri 3 Jul 2020Covid-19 update 3 July 2020
- Fri 3 Jul 2020Suppressing the coffee-stain effect
- Thu 2 Jul 2020Open Call Artist announced: Atelier Van Lieshout awarded the commission
- Wed 1 Jul 2020Researchers at TechMed Centre provide clearer picture of air circulation in relation to COVID-19
- Wed 1 Jul 2020Technical physicians now legally authorised to treat patients