On Friday 6 April, Dennis Alveringh successfully defended his PhD thesis entitled "Integrated throughflow mechanical microfluidic sensors". According to his first Proposition, the resolution of contemporary Coriolis sensors can still be improved by at least a factor of 10. So work remains to be done, but not by Dennis who will continue his career at Salland Engineering in Zwolle.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Thu 22 Oct 2020UT Challenge winners
- Thu 22 Oct 2020University of Twente will study numbers of wild boars
- Wed 21 Oct 2020Creating 3D maps of complex buildings for disaster management
- Wed 21 Oct 2020In memoriam: Fred van Houten 1951 - 2020
- Tue 20 Oct 2020Hans Hilgenkamp receives invitation from the World Economic Forum