The Netherlands Society of Statistics and Operations Research (VvS+OR) has honored Stefan Klootwijk with the second prize of the Jan Hemelrijk award for his master thesis with the title “Probabilistic Analysis of Facility Location on Random Shortest Path Metrics”. The prize was awarded during the annual meeting of VvS+OR in Utrecht. Stefan finished his master thesis under the supervision of Bodo Manthey and we are happy that he continues to be a part of our group as a PhD student.
Tuesday 4 July 2017
More recent news
- Thu 20 Feb 2020Take-Off 2 for 3D miniature heart
- Wed 19 Feb 2020A new way to assess male fertility
- Tue 18 Feb 2020Eric Klumperink named 2020 IEEE Fellow
- Fri 14 Feb 2020The very first Society Quest Event by ECIU
- Fri 14 Feb 2020Student well-being: UT focuses on early identification and prevention