The Netherlands Society of Statistics and Operations Research (VvS+OR) has honored Stefan Klootwijk with the second prize of the Jan Hemelrijk award for his master thesis with the title “Probabilistic Analysis of Facility Location on Random Shortest Path Metrics”. The prize was awarded during the annual meeting of VvS+OR in Utrecht. Stefan finished his master thesis under the supervision of Bodo Manthey and we are happy that he continues to be a part of our group as a PhD student.
Tuesday 4 July 2017
More recent news
- Fri 7 Aug 2020Covid-19 update 7 August 2020
- Thu 6 Aug 2020Ethical test: final phase corona app testing
- Thu 30 Jul 2020UIF Twente organises Twente-4 Hours Global
- Wed 29 Jul 2020The 2020 TechMed Event
- Mon 27 Jul 2020UT will research the role of aerosols in spreading of COVID-19