The Netherlands Society of Statistics and Operations Research (VvS+OR) has honored Stefan Klootwijk with the second prize of the Jan Hemelrijk award for his master thesis with the title “Probabilistic Analysis of Facility Location on Random Shortest Path Metrics”. The prize was awarded during the annual meeting of VvS+OR in Utrecht. Stefan finished his master thesis under the supervision of Bodo Manthey and we are happy that he continues to be a part of our group as a PhD student.
Tuesday 4 July 2017
More recent news
- Thu 17 Jun 2021University of Twente launches Robotics Master’s programme
- Wed 16 Jun 2021An IQ test for materials
- Wed 16 Jun 2021Wind turbines unexpectedly more productive behind hill
- Wed 16 Jun 2021ProtoTree: addressing the black-box nature of deep learning models
- Wed 16 Jun 2021UT campus will have a Living Innovation Lab