On December 14th 2017, Sinead Power will give a lecture for the use of FES as one of the most powerful and flexible tools for rehabilitation. She will try to extend your view of what is possible with FES by sharing her personal experience as a user. The lecture is organized by Kostas Nizamis. More information can be found at this link.
Monday 4 December 2017
More recent news
- Mon 6 Apr 2020Twente University Fund starts crowdfunding campaign for students in need
- Fri 3 Apr 2020UT adapts diving masks to combat corona
- Fri 3 Apr 2020Magnetic memory's performance depends on 'tidy' interfaces
- Thu 2 Apr 2020Justine Blanford first professor with a focus on education at the UT
- Wed 1 Apr 2020Coronavirus update: working from home for an extended period