On December 14th 2017, Sinead Power will give a lecture for the use of FES as one of the most powerful and flexible tools for rehabilitation. She will try to extend your view of what is possible with FES by sharing her personal experience as a user. The lecture is organized by Kostas Nizamis. More information can be found at this link.
Monday 4 December 2017
More recent news
- Thu 16 Jan 2020The University of Twente’s educational quality policy highly valued
- Wed 15 Jan 2020Brain-like network uses disorder to detect order
- Wed 15 Jan 2020University of Twente holds congress and exhibition about women in computer science
- Fri 10 Jan 2020ERC Proof of Concept grant for standardised Organ-on-Chip infrastructure
- Thu 2 Jan 2020Start research to improved treatment of cardiac arrhythmia