All three abstracts that we submitted for presentation at the MEMS 2018 conference in Belfast have been accepted. Yaxiang Zeng and Dennis Alveringh wil give a poster presentation on a PZT actuated Coriolis flow sensor and a relative permittivity sensor, respectively. Thomas Schut will give an oral presentation on a viscosity sensor for both gases and liquids.
Wednesday 1 November 2017
More recent news
- Fri 6 Dec 2019Organic packaging to protect enzymes
- Thu 5 Dec 2019€2.3 million from NWO for five UT research projects on cybersecurity
- Thu 5 Dec 2019Universities have more to gain from excellence education
- Wed 4 Dec 2019World record energy efficient data conversion
- Mon 2 Dec 2019Dies Natalis 2019: opening TechMed Centre