All three abstracts that we submitted for presentation at the MEMS 2018 conference in Belfast have been accepted. Yaxiang Zeng and Dennis Alveringh wil give a poster presentation on a PZT actuated Coriolis flow sensor and a relative permittivity sensor, respectively. Thomas Schut will give an oral presentation on a viscosity sensor for both gases and liquids.
Wednesday 1 November 2017
More recent news
- Fri 3 Jul 2020Covid-19 update 3 July 2020
- Fri 3 Jul 2020Suppressing the coffee-stain effect
- Thu 2 Jul 2020Open Call Artist announced: Atelier Van Lieshout awarded the commission
- Wed 1 Jul 2020Researchers at TechMed Centre provide clearer picture of air circulation in relation to COVID-19
- Wed 1 Jul 2020Technical physicians now legally authorised to treat patients