When archeologists want to determine the age of e.g. an old building, they usually search for wooden structures. A dendrochronologist can figure out how old this piece of wood is by carefully studying its growth rings. This Science Café is in Dutch, please visit our Dutch page for more information.
Thursday 24 November 2022 20:00 - 22:00
- Tue 29 Nov 2022 12:45 - 13:25COP27 Climate Summit: Success of Failure? An insider’s perspective
- Tue 29 Nov 2022 19:30 - 21:00The future of our climate
- Thu 8 Dec 2022 10:30 - 12:00Online information meeting Master Risk Management
- Fri 9 Dec 2022 10:30 - 12:00Online information meeting Master Public Management
- Tue 13 Dec 2022 19:30 - 21:00Less coal and gas, more sun and wind?