Save the date for Brainspiration 2022, an international meeting on brain-inspired concepts and materials for information processing and sensing.
Brainspiration 2022 will cover recent progress and future perspectives on brain-inspired concepts and materials for information processing and sensing, including:
- intelligent matter for information processing and sensing
- analog in-memory computing
- oscillating neural networks
- novel computational devices and architectures in unconventional physical substrates
- theoretical concepts of computing in non-digital, "brain-like" physical substrates
The meeting is highly interdisciplinary as we aim at bringing together researchers from physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science, machine learning, computer engineering, nonlinear dynamics etc.
- Yoeri van de Burgt, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Alexander Khajetoorians, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Beatriz Noheda, CogniGron - University of Groningen
- Wilfred van der Wiel, BRAINS – University of Twente
Location: Online and at the University of Twente.
More information will follow soon. Please, keep an eye on our website.