Admission / Enrolment

University of Twente degree

wondering if you can transfer from your current Bachelor/master programme to another Master programme at the University of Twente?

If you are currently studying to obtain your Bachelor’s or Master's degree at the University of Twente and you want to switch to an UT Master's programme, you can examine the possible combinations. Check whether you can switch directly or indirectly to the master's programme of your choice.

Transfer directly or indirectly to the Master’s programme of your choice?
Check now

How to proceed?

Please follow these instructions for (re)enrolment. In case of questions you can contact Student Services.

Chat offline (info)