During your Master’s in Business Administration, you will collect a total of 60 EC within one year. In addition to four compulsory courses, you will follow additional courses within the specialisation in Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Strategy (EIS).
Number of EC
Compulsory courses for the Master’s
- Entrepreneurial Leadership & Responsible Organisational Design
- Qualitative Research and Business Skills
- Quantitative Design Methods in Business Research
- Business Valuation & Corporate Governance
- International Entrepreneurship: a Strategic Technology Perspective
- Management and Governance of Innovation and Creativity
- Global Strategy and Business Development
- Strategic Technology Management and Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Finance
You can choose one elective freely.
Examples of electives you can choose from within the Master’s in BA can be found at the other specialisations. You can – of course – also choose from the other EIS specialisation courses.
You will finish your Master’s in BA with your master’s thesis. The choice of your graduation subject is largely up to you.
Total EC first year
You will complete your Master’s in Business Administration by writing your master’s thesis. The majority of our students complete their graduation project at an external organisation, either in the Netherlands or abroad. This is a great way for you to combine your academic skills with hands-on experience. The choice of your thesis topic is largely up to you.
Most students use their graduation project as a means of preparing for the field of work they want to enter after graduation; in fact, many of our graduates launch their careers with the company in which they conducted their thesis research. Our staff, of course, will be on hand throughout this period to supervise you, and to help you achieve good results.