The University of Twente is a research university where technical developments and their importance to individuals and society are at the forefront.This is reflected in our Bachelor's and Master's programmes that are administered by five faculties:
- Engineering Technology (ET)
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EWI)
- Science and Technology (TNW)
- Behavioural, Management & Social Sciences (BMS)
- Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
At this university we consider study advising and student counselling essential for the quality of our education.
Every programme has appointed dedicated study advisors to support and advise our students. Study advisors can give educational guidance and also more personal guidance. In addition, there is also a university-wide Student Coaching and Counselling Service which focusses on the development of personal, study related or career skills. More specific information can be found at the pages of the study programmes or on the website for Student Affairs, Coaching & Counselling.